CAMFIL 3P GLIDE/PACK 2-STAGE AIR FILTER HOUSING (DISCONTINUED - See MULTI-TRACK 25)
The original housing that set the standard for side-access housing integrity for over 20 years.
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction with convenient out-turned standing flanges to mate to existing HVAC equipment.
- Standard weatherproof housing without modification for rooftop or exterior installation. Flanges are designed to mate with other Camfil housings for those applications that may require multiple filter housings.
- Dual-access doors for filter service from either side of the unit. The doors swing-open and engineered to be square to the housing flange to maintain a continuous door-to-housing seal.
- UV resistant star-style handles assure a tight seal each time the access doors are opened and closed. The seal is remade each time the air filters are changed to ensure leak free integrity throughout the life of the housing.
- High-memory sponge neoprene door edge gaskets prevent contaminants from leaking into or out of the housing. Integrity of housing to ambient leakage is less than 1%.
- Poly sponge door gaskets eliminate filter air bypass between the housing doors and filters so all of the air is treated by the installed filters.
- Three integral pneumatic fittings are provided for the installation of an optional static pressure Magnehelic, or preventative maintenance computer system connections to facilitate evaluation of any single-stage or multiple stages of installed filters.
- 2” Pre-filter track.
- Hold’s many filter combinations and sizes ranging from 1” up to 12” deep box-style filters or deeper pocket style filters with 1” header