CAMFIL TYPE 8 FRAME
A filter holding frame, with a variety of fasteners, will allow the installation of various combinations of HVAC pre- and final-filtration.
- Upstream & downstream filter installation options.
- 16-gauge welded galvanized steel construction.
- A ¾-inch filter sealing flange to assure proper filter seating and sealing.
- Filter centering dimples for ease of installation and to assure proper filter to gasket alignment.
- Polyurethane gasketing on the frame to filter sealing surface to assure leak free performance in the most demanding of applications.
- Pre-drilled holes for riveting or bolt-together installation of built-up banks.
- Multiple lances for the application of various fasteners to install a wide variety of standard size air filter.
- May be assembled in banks up to six units high and any number of units wide (flat stock vertical stiffener bars are required for banks 4 to 6 units high alternating every other filter frame).
- May be applied in applications to remove water or oil mist.
- May be assembled in a V-bank configuration to reduce filter face velocity.