Compact, space-saving 4″ deep high efficiency air filters.
- Incorporates a wet-laid micro fine glass media in a Close-Pleat™ design for optimum airflow, low system air resistance, and extended service life.
- Maintains its efficiency throughout its life in an HVAC system.
- Has the lowest pressure drop of any fine fiber 4″ deep mini-pleated filter.
- Includes thermoplastic resin separators ensuring full use of media area and uniform airflow through the filter.
- Pressure drop increases are minimized resulting in a lower average energy cost.
- Includes a high wet-strength beverage board frame that is resistant to moisture. The frame is bonded to the media around the entire periphery to eliminate air bypass.
- Has diagonal support members on the air-entering and air-exiting sides ensuring filter pack rigidity. The diagonal support members are bonded to the apex of each media pleat to ensure pleat and media stability and assist in providing a strong and durable filter enclosure.
- Guaranteed against media pack failure to 5.0″ w.g.
- Expensive filter blowouts are eliminated and system cleanliness and integrity are maintained.